Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Funny Papers

I have fond memories of lazy Sunday afternoons during my adolescence, post-late-afternoon-pot-roast, sitting on the couch and reading the comics section. (That was back in the day when people actually subscribed to newspapers ... but I won't get in to that.) These days, my exposure to cartoons comes from my mom, who saves medically-related "Close To Home" cartoons from her daily flip-calendar and brings them over when we have dinner together at my apartment. A few days ago, she brought one that really made me laugh. I found it online, and thought I'd share it:

 
John McPherson has some pretty funny ones, let me tell you - and I found quite a few that tie into medicine. I'll post them periodically, because I believe that we all need to laugh a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment